What is it?
aviaCDU allows you to connect your favorite mobile device to your Flight Simulator to display and control an aircraft’s FMC.
aviaCDU runs in your device’s browser and connects to aviaServer that runs on your computer that is running Flight Simulator.
Flight Simulator X / Prepar3D:
- Aerosoft’s A318-A321 Professional
- Aerosoft’s A330 Professional
- Aerosoft’s CRJ (SP1) or CRJ Professional (188.8.131.52)
- Flight Sim Labs A32X
- Maddog MD-82 (SP1.10 or later)
- Majestic Software’s Q400 Pro version 1.020b
- PMDG 737 NGX (SP1c or later) or 737 NGXu
- PMDG 747 Queen of the Skies II, including the 747-8
- PMDG 777
- QualityWings 787 v1.1.3
- TFDi Design’s 717
Flight Simulator 2020
- Aerosoft’s CRJ
Additionally, you can connect your tablet or phone to the Aerosoft CRJ’s DAVE inflight tablet (FSX/P3D only).
See the aviaServer page for pricing details.
To get an impression of usability, you can try this interactive demo version below. Note – functionality is limited to the menu keys.
You can of course also try the real deal for free – you will simply be limited to viewing the content of the in-flight CDU until you purchase a license.